Tuesday 17 December 2013

Snowman Lush bathbomb


The lead up to Christmas means only one thing - the Lush Christmas products! Here I thought I'd tell you about this little gem. The Snowman Bath Ballistic.

"Snowman is back with a jolly red scarf and a nose made out of The Carrot bubble bar from last Easter. He also contains cocoa butter which creates a moisturising, creamy soft bath that is great for nourishing and protecting your skin." - see here


The smell: I really liked this smell as to me it's a nice festive scent - it is supposed to be similar to the butterball bath bomb (which has been on my to buy list for a while now). It is a really nice soothing coco butter and vanilla scent which personally I love.

What happened: So as usual with a bath ballistic the snowman fizzed about producing a stream of red from his scarf which continued throughout eventually turning the whole water a slightly faded red colour which I thought was really festive and magical! Although to other bath ballistics I've tried this one didn't last for long - it isn't much smaller than any of the others which is a little disappointing. But the initial fizzing sure was good fun as you can see below






 

 
 The aftermath: When I got in the bath I felt that this really made my skin so smooth and moisturised, more than I ever thought a bath bomb could. and sooner or later my skin was coated in some kind of substance that made my skin feel amazing - I didn't need to use a body moisturiser afterwards. If you have sensitive or dry skin then this is definitely one you should try out.

Sorry this post took a bit longer for me to finish than expected; I've been having a lot of exams recently :/

But I hope you guys found this useful and I will see you soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment