Monday 25 November 2013

This month's Photography

So I  thought (aside from beauty) I would start this new monthly feature called "This month's Photography". I pretty much like to take my camera with me everywhere and at the end of the day, I end up with a lot of photos so I thought I would share! 

But before you feast your eyes among some of my pictures I would just like to say I have only recently started this new hobby/ambition so these aren't going to be as good as they could be - I am currently on an ameture. I use a Nikon D3100 dslr camera with the standard 18 - 55mm lense. 

Chichester Catherdral










This was accidental but I thought it looked kinda cool! :3

Please tell me what you think of this new monthly post, and if you have any questions about the photos just leave a comment!

Thanks guys, 


No comments:

Post a Comment