Saturday 2 November 2013

October favourites

Oh my god how is it already November. The concept of time confuses me.

Anyways, here's what I've been loving this month!



First up...



I won't say too much about this product as I am hoping to show you my 'go to' autumn makeup routine in which this shall be featuring. I think it is just a really great natural eyeshadow quad suitable for anyone - beginners to professionals! It has a great pigmentation and the colours are really autumnal and festive :3





This is the powder I use on a daily basis it is by Natural Collection in Boots and all I can say about this product really is that it does the job really well and it's as cheap as chips. 




If you have not heard or seen about the Imperial Leather Foam burst shower gel then oh my. So the thing is with these; you squirt it out and it's like a normal gel and then when you start to rub it onto your body IT TURNS INTO FOAM. I just think that's amazing to be honest. Also these smell amazing, I especially love this sweet vanilla and cherry blossom scent.




If you haven't seen any other of my posts then you wouldn't know that I actually have short hair in a messy kinda style and this is one of the best products i've ever used to style it. It makes a pretty fantastic hairspray whilst adding texture and volume - I love this.  Would definitely recommend if this is what you are looking for. 




This is the cleanser i've been using - Simple foaming cleanser. I have found this to be a really nice soft and gentle cleanser for my acne-prone skin. Probably due to the fact that it doesn't come out as a liquid but it comes out at a gentle foam. I love this because it feels like you are putting clouds on your face (which is adorable). This is definatly a great and simple (excuse the pun) cleanser for sensitive skin. 

Recently I've been listening to 'Counting stars' by Onerepublic and 'Bonfire heart' which is James Blunt's most recent song. 




Hope you guys enjoy this post, thank you so much for taking the time to read

See you next time :)

Zoe x 

Instagram - @z0ebean
Tumblr - Sentimental-wink

Polyvore - Sentimental wink



Twitter - @BeencalledZoe

2 comments: